“Body confidence doesn’t come from trying to achieve the perfect body shape. It comes from embracing the one you’ve already got!”
Hey Curvy beauties!
Hope you all are doing great today!
On your incredible journey of living life in full swag, you might forge yourself into living unhealthy life. That’s not right at all. Might be losing weight would have never been on your cards but, staying healthy must.
If you are quite lazy just like us, this one is a perfect start for your morning. It helps in getting the blood circulation going and waking up your muscles. Moreover, it is a great tummy strengthener. In short, it could be defined as the best all-body stretch without getting out of the bed.
- Lie down on your back. (Prefer hard surface, though!)
- Keep your legs straight with pointed toes and stretch your arms overhead. Stretch for 10-15 seconds.
- At every point of this morning stretch, keep breathing.
- Bring one of your knees close to your chest and hug it with your arms and hold it for few seconds.
- After few seconds, go back to beginning position mentioned in point 2 and then stretch your spine along with the entire body.
- Now it is time for the other knee to come close to your chest, hug it with your arms and hold it too for few seconds.
This morning stretch is a good idea to keep you energized all through the day. Repeat the set 5 to 10 times in order to stay fit with your gorgeous curves.